Health insurance is an insurance against any medical expenses, which may occur due to ill health. By estimating the risk of health care expenses, a health insurance can be purchased to avail the health care benefits specified in the insurance agreement, at the time of need.
Importance of health insurance
- Health insurance provides risk coverage against any expenditure that may be caused by unforeseen circumstances.
- Avail Tax Benefit on health insurance, payments made under such schemes are eligible for tax exemption.
- Having a health insurance not only boosts your personal wealth but financial health as well.
- With a health insurance you have access to prescription drugs, where uninsured people are not likely not to medications easily.
- It ensures productive work life, enhancing satisfaction and job security.
- Taking time to know how to use your medical insurance plan, can benefit you beyond the medical care you are likely to receive.
Thus seeking for a medical insurance has much benefits for an individual and thus must be considered while taking.